HEARING ASSESSMENT AND MANAGEMENT
- You will see the same Audiologists for the longterm.
- We listen to you to determine what your hearing needs are.
- Ear wax is removed, if necessary.
- We test your outer, middle and inner ears. We also assess your ability to comprehend speech in quiet and noisy situations.
- The hearing test results are explained to you in a non-complex way.
- We advise you whether a further medical referral is required.
- We will then explain what options are available to you.
- Should hearing aids be necessary, we show you various styles and brands and help you make an informed decision.
HEARING AID TRIAL (FREE AND NO OBLIGATION)
- We would fit you with our demonstration hearing aids for a 2-weeks free, no-obligation trial.
- We use a specialized fitting process known as Real-Ear Measurement. In this we measure calibration sounds close to your eardrums to ensure you are getting the previse levels of speech to aid in understanding. Our process maximizes the success of your fitting.
- You are shown how to use the hearing aids and can practice in the clinic so that you leave with confidence in using them.
- A week or so later your hearing aids would have arrived to our clinic. We would fit you with your brand-new hearing aids.
- You can visit us during office hours for a free clean and check of your hearing aids.
- You can have your hearing needs reviewed anytime as changes occur.
- These services are included in the cost of your hearing aids and for the life of your hearing aids.